March 12, 2014 | 8:26 am | Print
Laluna — Grenada
This boutique property by Italian architects Carmelina Santoro and Gabriella Giuntoli in Grenada is a pastiche of places and styles, all united under a larger theme: relaxation. Colourful, eclectic but inescapably Caribbean.
- US, Cuba Reopening Embassies, Reestablishing Diplomatic Relations 1 Jul, at 3:59 pm
- Can the Caribbean Tourism Industry Learn From Singapore? , at 3:40 pm
- Expedia Expands With Puerto Rico Office , at 3:35 pm
- Sandals Planning Enhancements in Negril , at 3:31 pm
- United Airlines Adding Seasonal Chicago-Turks and Caicos Flights , at 3:27 pm