February 14, 2014 | 2:29 am | Print
Mille Fleurs — Jamaica
Yet another Jamaican restaurant with magical vistas. This eatery at the Hotel Mocking Bird Hill eco-boutique looks out over the Blue Mountains, Port Antonio and the waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Bill Clinton Is Making a New Green Push in the Caribbean Region: The Clinton Foundation’s Clinton Climate Initiative and the Rocky Mountain Institute have announced an official partnership aimed at promoting green energy.
- The US Wants to Open Customs Preclearance at This Caribbean Airport 29 May, at 4:47 pm
- Caribbean Home: A Country Villa in the Hills of Nevis , at 3:02 pm
- Could the “Singapore Experience” Have Happened in Trinidad? , at 2:49 pm
- Digital Literacy for Caribbean Youth , at 2:39 pm
- US Removes Cuba From State Sponsors of Terrorism List , at 12:06 pm